Tuesday 12 April 2011

Prada inspired outfit on Stardoll.

Now, if you are a regular member of the popular teens website stardoll (with already 100 million members), then you will know about the trends of the season.
Following on from the catwalk, Stardolls new clothes feature very fruity prints.
Take a look at these outfits. The first one is hot off the catwalk from Prada:


Now moving onto the next one, this is also hot off the catwalk, from Stella McCartney:

But these aren't the only designer inspired clothes on Stardoll. There are loads more... even the ones you won't expect.
  If you are on Stardoll, add me as a friend, visit my suite, write in my Guestbook, rate my album and sceneries, and vote me covergirl! My username on there is AlexaChungLuver. So if you found out about me from this blog, then please say so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment